1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone - new member here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by RamTriRoar9, Dec 13, 2017.

1. RamTriRoar9

RamTriRoar9 Fapstronaut

Hi Everyone,

I have been M excessively for years and want to give myself and my brain a chance to reboot and to form some healthier pathways and behaviors.

I joined today to get support and give support to others with the same goal.

Looking forward to talking to you all.

RamTriRoar9

I Am that I Am likes this.
  2. Welcome ;).To start off i'd suggest you download k9 web protection so u can block p sites because the first few days will probably be hard.

3. RamTriRoar9

RamTriRoar9 Fapstronaut

4. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome @RamTriRoar9, I'm glad you're here. Keep coming back!

5. RamTriRoar9

RamTriRoar9 Fapstronaut

Thanks @Septimus - really appreciate the welcome. I am starting again today - the all too familiar day 1. Here goes.

6. I Am that I Am

I Am that I Am Fapstronaut

Is that Marcus in your avatar? Do you fancy Stoicism? I've been meaning to read the Fragments of Democritus but haven't gotten around to it yet. Xenophon also caught my interest.

Truly ancient Greek thought was rich beyond the Stoics. I dare say they were more advanced in some ways than the modern mind of man.

RamTriRoar9 likes this.
  7. RamTriRoar9

RamTriRoar9 Fapstronaut

Hi @I Am that I Am - yes that is Marcus. I am reading Meditations and really enjoying it. Happy new year to you amigo. How was the holiday season for you?

8. yousuff

yousuff Fapstronaut

I've been practicing stoicism for few months, everything seems okay-going but my fapping habit is still with me.