Hello, everyone

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by DanTheMan2327, Jul 20, 2019.

Is stopping PMO as hard as it seems?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Kinda sorta

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. DanTheMan2327

DanTheMan2327 New Fapstronaut

Hi there,
    I hope everyone is doing well! I on the other hand need a little bit of help/encouragement for today is the day I’d like to stop PMO and move forward with my life; I feel it is time. For 2 main reasons, really.
    1. I feel it starting to impact my relationship and notice the small issues it creates
    2. I feel like it creates bad karma in general as well
    I digress... it’s wonderful to meet you all and I hope you guys can assist me on my journey to recovery!
    As like in all the movies:
    “Hello everyone, I’m Dan, and today is day one on my journey to recovery”
    And everyone says:
    “Hiiiiii Daaaaannnn”

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

4. clapas

clapas Fapstronaut

Hi Dan,

welcome onboard. I hope this will change your life for the good.

5. Kudakwashe

Kudakwashe Fapstronaut

Hie Dan, it always feel good to welcome someone here. Good luck on the journey that you have started bt you have to be strong to reach to the top. Always remember we always have you all the way.

6. Wall_E

Wall_E Fapstronaut

7. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Welcome! Glad you're here.

It was very difficult for me to stop on my own. This site has been the only source of any progress i've made.

Spend alot of time here. Ask for help often. Use this site as a safe haven.

Stay strong