1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Kligor, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

Hello people,i m new here :).I have started nofap since September 2018,i have many relapses during that period,my best streak was 190 days of hardmode.I didn't sing up to Nofap forum earlier because i never use forums before and i was having trouble with e-mail confirmation,but now i finally did it!Nofap changed my life for better,have a nice day people,all the best!

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. Hi @Kligor, all the best to you! If you want to join 'The Matrix' challenge click here> 'The Matrix'

Kligor likes this.