1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

hello guys, just curious about noFap and wanted to experience a better life

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by therminathor311, Nov 16, 2017.

1. therminathor311

therminathor311 New Fapstronaut

Hello, I am an Indian guy who just wants to experience a better and healthy life...so here I am trying nofap... Although I would not consider myself as an 'extremely religious' person but in my belief 'Hinduism' AKA sanatan dharma, there is a concept of 'bahmacharya' (you can google it) it basically means purity in thought,word and deed (AKA Abstinence...not even masturbation is allowed). Many ancient indian philosophers and thinkers valued 'brahmacharya' and they claimed that the person becomes fearless,physically strong and attains immense willpower by practicing brahmacharya. I would like to see it for myself and i want to see to how much extent it improves my life.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. therminathor311

therminathor311 New Fapstronaut

I think i'll try some meditation and some other breathing exercises and i have heard that some yogic postures help to overcome the urge to jerk off. I think the key is to distract my mind whenever an arousing thought comes to my mind.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut