1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello I'm here for June

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by SiloPeon, May 31, 2017.

1. SiloPeon

SiloPeon Fapstronaut

Hello everyone!

I'm a 25-year old European fellow who's been jerking it for as long as I can remember. I was never particularly concerned about it, but about a year ago I found myself having a girlfriend for the first time ever. As you maybe expected, I ran into some... issues in the bedroom. Now, I'm not sure what exactly is at play, it might just be that I'm allergic to condoms or nerves are putting a damper on things, but a history of way too much masturbation definitely isn't helping.

I've managed to put off this problem for a long time now by making excuses, but hell, it's time to try something. There's some (probably apocryphal) Chinese proverb saying "the best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, the second best time is right now". Well, I guess I'm planting my tree. I wanted to start at the beginning of a month (honestly just so that it's easier to keep track of) so here I am, trying to abstain for at least all of June. And after that? Well, we'll see.

Wish me luck!

(By the way, is uploading Avatars broken? It's giving me error messages)

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  2. Hey @SiloPeon

Read your introduction. A bit late, but thank you for it.

L

3. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome @SiloPeon, I'm glad you're here. I'm sorry I missed you till now.