1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, My Fellow Fapstronauts

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by TheSilentMajority, Dec 17, 2016.

1. TheSilentMajority

TheSilentMajority Fapstronaut

Hello, I am a teen looking to quit PMO. It has completely wrecked my life, and I want to get my life back. I soft rebooted once for 75 days, and then I relapsed, which I regret every single day. I have not been able to hard reboot for longer than eight days. I have come (no pun intended) for help and support in this journey.

AndySky180 and D . J . like this.
  2. Tiny antelope

Tiny antelope Fapstronaut

Welcome! Your showing great maturity in taking action. Try not to be discouraged by a relapse, remember the more effort you put in the stronger you'll become. Good luck.

3. NoMorePMO4Ever

NoMorePMO4Ever Fapstronaut

Hey man, best of luck to you!

A major thing which keeps me going is having a specific set of goals you are trying to accomplish. You need to replace PMO with something positive, and personal self-improvement is huge. Many addicts, like alcoholics or drug abusers, replace one bad habit with another bad habit. Don't even give in to P subs, no means no.

As you will find in other threads, your victories and sets of goals have to outweigh the negatives, and you are on the younger side of some guys on here. When I was young my Os were great. But, as you age, your Os diminish with time. I mostly think this is due to the wiring in your brain and how accustomed you get to having near-daily Os.

Keep at it mate! Huge step in joining the boards, just like I did a few days ago.

4. TheSilentMajority

Tiny antelope, AndySky180 and D . J . like this.
  5. NoMorePMO4Ever

NoMorePMO4Ever Fapstronaut

It gets easier with time, so I'm told. And you get huge testosterone boosts later in the game. Self-confidence, social graces, self-discipline, and more stamina.

Glad you have joined the fold! Keep up the journaling, it will help immensely !!

6. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

OP, are you Steph Curry?

TheSilentMajority and AndySky180 like this.
  7. AndySky180

AndySky180 Fapstronaut

Yes, it does get easier. I did 11 days, then 34 days, and then 45 days. I reset yesterday, but I am not worried. You learn to build on the strengths of the experiences, and you never go back to "square one" as such. Welcome to NoFap. All the best for your own quest ahead.

8. TheSilentMajority

Haha

Deadlihood likes this.