1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello My Name Is Fergz2

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Fergz2, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Fergz2

Fergz2 Fapstronaut

I am new to the NoFap community and I look forward to seeing my progress as well as those of you who help me along the way :)

TheGoldenEra and Deleted Account like this.
  2. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to the thread mate but where's Fergz1 at??? Haha sorry that was a dead joke :p :p I hope stay strong Bro and if you ever need someone to talk to or even some tips. Feel free to let me know, id be more than happy to help.

Stay strong Bro! !!

Fergz2 likes this.
  3. Fergz2

Fergz2 Fapstronaut

Thanks Man.

TheGoldenEra likes this.
  4. Welcome. Glad you are here.

Take some time to read the reboot material and come up with a plan for what you will do when you are faced with urges. It has good advice, so don't skip it! :)

Perhaps start writing a journal - if you feel comfortable telling people about happened and what's going on now, you will start to feel accountable to them. You may even inspire others. It's a nice feeling! This will help your recovery.

Also, try to add something into your life that makes you the kind of person who doesn't engage in PMO. Think about doing:
    Something you enjoy
    Something you're good at
    Something important
    Something for somebody else, without thought of reward (and if you DO get an unintended reward, do something ELSE, perhaps for a different person or group).

Read the journals of others - we all learn from each other. For example, I received the above good advice from a far more experienced member of the community who shared his knowledge. Don't just stay within your own age group or part of the world. Share your knowledge in a respectful way. Read, learn, apply.

Look around the forums, get to know people. Everyone is friendly, and will try to support you. We're all in the same boat here. :)

Be kind to others and others will be kind to you, both here and IRL.

I wish you a successful reboot.

Roady and Fergz2 like this.