1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello New Member Here - Day Like 500

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Saturos, May 1, 2019.

1. Saturos

Saturos Fapstronaut

Hi, I'm Saturos. I'm new to the community. I've been on Nofap now for about two years. I love it. I feel unbeatable! I have so much confidence, charisma and belief in myself! I'm really falling in love with myself. About me - I'm a former pussy. Used to be such a pus. Now I stand my ground. I walk with my head up high and and huge beaming smile on my face! People always think I'm high or on E. Since Nofap, I'm really into body language. My own mostly. I constantly analyse myself for better or worse. I just always want to be promoting a positive body image of myself. I've started working out. I can't believe it but I almost have abs. I've always been super skinny and never thought I would have muscle. Never. Anytime I would imagine my future, I thought I'd be a wimp forever. A few months ago, I saw a picture in my head of the person I could be and since then I've been doing what I can to get there.

There are some downsides to Nofap. It can get lonely. You do get urges but I power through. Every once in a while, I'll have a tactical wank just to keep things on an even keel but that'll be like once a month or something, sometimes once every couple months. I'm strong into Nofap and I'll never go back! My ultimate goal is to get a girlfriend who's hotter than me. I've had a few lays because of Nofap. With hotter girls than me! It's awesome! However, keeping up with these women is tough. You've got to be secure and confident in yourself to keep up so that's my goal now. To achieve this! It could take years. I don't care, I'm in it for the long haul!

Because of Nofap, I dance a lot! At home, I just find myself putting on music and dancing! I always sucked at dancing but now it's natural to me. I swear life is just like that episode of Black Mirror - 15 Million Merrits. The guys stops jerking off and playing video games and starts dancing. That's how my life is and I can't wait to see the person I'll be in two years time! I just know with the power of Nofap, I'll be somebody I can be proud of! Anyway, I can't wait to chat with you fellow nofapstranaughts.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! If I can help, let me know.