1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Nofap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Liam Cunningham, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Liam Cunningham

Liam Cunningham New Fapstronaut

I am starting Nofap, its time to break the chains, so i will be trying to 'reboot' for 90 days. if any experienced members can give any advice on where to start that would be much obliged.

D . J . and AndySky180 like this.
  2. IGY

IGY Guest

Hi Liam and welcome.

Start with The Glossary^, which will give you the words, phrases and abbreviations you will see in these forums. When you are ready, you can begin a thread in the Under 20 section and this will be your journal to describe your journey. :)

I hope you find the following information useful...

3. AndySky180

AndySky180 Fapstronaut

welcome 243.jpg
    to you, Liam!
    Yep, I am sure there are lots of experienced people who can give you all sorts of very good advice -- so you certainly have come to the right place! Welcome to NoFap; it's a great community spanning across the world, gathered from all walks of life because each of us have known the suffering that comes from PMO. It is great to have you on board!! I wish you all the very best in the days and times ahead . . . don't hesitate to call out if you need help with anything! Cheers, and best regards!!!

D . J . likes this.
  4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.