1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, NoFAPpers

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Chusprox, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Chusprox

Chusprox Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm new on this forum, I'm 23 year old I masturbate once a week as average. My record was 21 days without PMO. I relapsed a lot of times trying to complete the 30 days challenge. I relapsed because I felt depressed, without motivation for continue, and when i masturbated i felt even worst with myself. But now i have the chance to read your experiencies and reasons for don't fap. My first objetive is 30 days then 90 and then just become it as a new lifestyle.

Thanks all for share your experiences.

PD: Probably there are a spelling mistakes. I'm learning English :)

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome @Chusprox, I'm glad you're here. Your English makes sense to me, no worries.

I hope you keep coming back.

3. xeon1993

xeon1993 Fapstronaut

Hey, same boat. Depressed. Though, it is not a constant phase. You will get over it!

I suggest not focusing on reaching 30 days or 90 days mark. Act now, it is your lifestyle now and never look back! Failure can not be considered as an option! Your biggest enemy is your mind, so show her what a brave man she is dealing with. What doesn't kill you makes you... you know - STRONGER AS NEVER BEFORE!

Best of luck!