1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

hello world :)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by meh77, Jun 14, 2017.

1. meh77

meh77 Guest

first of all i'm sorry if my english is poor i'm iranian :) but i do my best
    well... i have a B.SE and i love to code, play video games and chess
    i started masturbating since i was 14 or 15, now i'm 24 and finally i decided to stop
    you know... the idea of talking about masturbating and to be frank any other sexual issues is kind of a taboo in iran... people are ashamed to talk about these things... so to be in a community where people are open and relaxed about talking makes me feel happy :)
    oh i also have another problem...yes i'm fat... i mean not extremely fat but i need to lose 40kg :D so if there is anyone who has the same problem i'll be more than happy to talk with him or her about the issue
    i planned to get my master in software engineering next year but i decided to have a year off to do some personal works which the most important is to get rid of PMO
    i'm looking for your comments and i love you beautiful boys and girls, men and women

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2017
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

Deleted Account and meh77 like this.
  3. meh77

meh77 Guest

hi tnx for the respond :)
    well i planned to visit nofap every day to stay motivated
    and to take challenges too
    i'm serious about my decision

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

5. Pure_Dhamma

Pure_Dhamma Fapstronaut

Are you going to start a journal here?

Deleted Account and meh77 like this.
  6. meh77

meh77 Guest

a journal? right now i don't have a plan for that actually i'm pretty busy but i will dedicate more time to this forum asap @Pure_Dhamma

7. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Creating a journal will allow us to follow you along your journey. To do so, go to the Reboot Logs, find your age group and begin a thread, which is your journal. Copy/ paste a link here so that we can encourage you along your journey.