1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by retrothegamer, Aug 21, 2017.

1. retrothegamer

retrothegamer New Fapstronaut

I heard about NoFap from a reddit post and felt like giving it a try. I was trying to stop this habit from last few months and just couldn't control the feeling for more than few days. I just gave up every time convincing myself , but then feeling really guilty after i finished masturbation.
    But I hope this time , i give it up all and for good with the support of your wonderful & selfless efforts dear admins.
    Thank you and please take care of me! ^_^

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I am glad you are here. Keep coming back.

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

4. retrothegamer

wow you got 500+ days? :3 bless me with your control powers sensei. I dont have much strategies at the moment other than the fact that this time I have a must stronger resolve to give it up. I have also made it a point to start ignoring stuff and things that make me aroused or wanna do it in any way. On the internet i have made it a point to scroll through images that could distract me from my goal :3 and whenever i feel like doing it, I open this site and read various posts about people like yourselves that succeeded in the same :)

5. retrothegamer

Thank you sir, I will

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut