1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by fredisthebes, Feb 11, 2014.

1. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

New to this and not sure how far I want to take it, but have slipped into very back social and pmo addictive habits since being made involuntarily single almost two years ago. Let myself fall apart for a bit and now want to get my life back on track, in every way I can.

I honestly don't think I have been sober longer than two days in the past two years, so this is going to be a struggle for me.

2. Flx7

Flx7 New Fapstronaut

I joined today but have been on the wagon since November. I have had a few relapses since then but I can say that it does get better once you commit to stopping your old habits. The real question is; have you hit rock bottom and are you ready to take the first step? You can't fool yourself into thinking your way out of this. You have to admit that you are powerless to change and you surrender yourself to a higher power (whatever that may be) to carry you through the pain that you are about to face.
    Best of luck.

3. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Thanks for the advice & support, much appreciate it. One day down and I'm feeling dedicated! :)