1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Alma1995, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Alma1995

Alma1995 Fapstronaut

Hello, I'm new at these place. I wrote in the "relapse" forums already but then I thought that I had to introduce myself properly. I'm 20 years old male. I am Christian so refraining from masturbation is one of my aims because I believe that it's a double edge weapon. It kept me "virgin" and helped me to refrain from having sex with my girlfriend but it had gone as far that I honestly, stopped feeling the "need to refrain". I had what I wanted! I was sexually pleased and by myself. So that's when I knew it was time to take the wheel. Also I found myself masturbating twice per day (the morning wood and before going to bed). So right now I've relapsed. I might have made a mistake starting this journey alone. Pretty much like when you buy some piece of tech and you don't read the manuals. So I'd like to meet some friends here who might help me (and me help them) to get a grip on themselves.

2. Welcome! There's a ton of info on here, so do a lot of reading, and wehn you feel like it, chime in as well. Your voice is important for everyone to acheive the goals they're looking for. that includes you!