1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by FURPY, Jun 27, 2016.

1. FURPY

FURPY Fapstronaut

Just starting my journey....been half month....not too bad yet....married....but no sex....but I need to quit fapping to see what becomes of me.....no sex is ok....but will I build up semen?

2. Adon

Adon New Fapstronaut

Hi, Furp.

I've also only just begun (again), and am eager to live better and be better.
    Of course it builds up. And then recirculates, and/or emits.

Congrats and Good luck.

FURPY likes this.
  3. FURPY

FURPY Fapstronaut

Hey?...Adon....been doing research on semen retention....looks like the way to go...I am careful not to touch my wang in any way possible , except for the usual urination....showering....ect....so I don't get erections....but there is a small kind of oh....almost like someone kicked me in the nuts....but only mild....nothing painful....

4. Adon

Adon New Fapstronaut

Testicular pain may be Epididymis Hypertension (a.k.a., "Blue Balls"). I've had that. It results from prolonged erection, and tends to brief and not dangerous. ... I read online about ways of treating it momentarily. The ways I can recall included: (1) massaging, (2) laying down, (3) lifting a heavy object, (4) cold shower, or (5) applying ice. There was another suggestion that's off limits for us.

5. FURPY

FURPY Fapstronaut

Yes..thanks Adon....I'm still NoFap....feeling fine ...no side effects now....just tingling in the scrotum once and awhile....seems to be a slight change in the way women act towards me....just slight differences so far...hasn't been that long...I quit on April 13....