1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Tripp2, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Tripp2

Tripp2 Fapstronaut

I was planning on skipping the intro but I figure if I'm doing this, might as well follow all the prompts and go through all the motions ya know.

so...

I'm Tripp. I'm 24 years old. And I think PMO'ing has contributed to stunting my potential; sexually...and otherwise. I've signed up tonight after a record 7 or 8 "self love" sessions within the last 24 hours and not accomplishing much else for the whole day. I'm clearly a bit skeptical about this, but at this point, I'm willing to try anything to get my life back on track, find joy in the things I love doing again, finish the things I start, and perhaps re-kindle(discover) my sex drive and attraction to women.

Of the latter goal, I've been operating under the assumption that I am asexual since 2013. So I guess I'd like to stop fapping long enough to see if that holds true...

Anyway, I think thats enough for now. I suppose you'll all get to know me well enough soon through future posts. Till then, later fellow fapstronauts, lol.

....man im never getting used to that.

2. Struggle Bug

Struggle Bug Fapstronaut

Hey man, welcome and congratulations on taking the first step in recovery! You can do this man, if someone who can do 15 "self love" sessions in one day like me can do it, I'm very sure that you can as well! Be sure to make a plan and set a goal, meet accountabilities and form bonds that'll bring you up further into this challenge! Feel free to message and ask anything you want to know about! Cheers man!

AndySky180, Tiny antelope and Tripp2 like this.
  3. Tiny antelope

Tiny antelope Fapstronaut

I was sceptical about this as well. But I have been surprised by the progress I've made since committing. You still have to put the work in, but the support you find here makes the world of difference.

AndySky180 likes this.