1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

help brothers

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Joserm99, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Joserm99

Joserm99 Fapstronaut

hello brothers, let's see what is the best for me at this moment, I am hitting rock bottom right now, I am 23 years old, I need to change my habits a lot and in that I am totally mentalized, it will not be easy but I am going to do it, but there is one thing that I It's all over my head, I haven't left the house for about 2 months and I've started to notice harmful mental changes, and I don't know what to do, I'm not studying and I don't have a job right now, while I get some work done I need to do something I can't be in my home all the time and my parents get very angry with me and I understand it but I've been paralyzed these last few months, I've thought about going to the gym early in the morning, and then I'll go to the mountains for a walk or something, but then I come back to myself home to eat and spend the whole afternoon there again, do I go out? Or will it be too much to be on the street all day? just going home to eat and shower, I don't know, I just know that I'm going through hell and I want to get out now and I don't want to waste any more time I don't know what to do while I get a job or something, this situation is unbearable for me

2. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

learn to cook, paint, make music, or anything really that you can do at home. go to gym and take walks. meditate

3. (: Amazing!

(: Amazing! Fapstronaut

Buddy, get a pet, a dog, or a cat. Give from your mouth to feed your pet if you must. You need love and acceptance and someone to be there with you, a pet will do that for you. Get a job earn money, work on weekends. Do your best to take care of yourself and become independent!