1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help I know I am about to be put in a sexual situation later...

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Fghhr7, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Fghhr7

Fghhr7 Fapstronaut

Hi guys...

Currently a measly three days into a reboot. I posted a while ago about my first sexual situation and how I could not get it up when trying to put a condom on. After this I tried to tell myself that enough is enough and I would quit masturbating. Since that time I have unfortunately continued to masturbate. Also since that time, it seems that women are more interested in me (not like loads but more than before). I have been trying to avoid them by continually saying I am busy with school etc etc. Today, a girl I have been talking with for a while, asked if I wanted to hang out. I did not see the harm so I said sure. Well about an hour after i said sure i started getting snaps of her in her bras and panties where she was licking her lips and shit. I know this is going to turn south and have tried so hard this far to avoid any more situations. What should I do? I feel bad for canceling on her but if it has to happen I guess it has to happen. But yea I would really appreciate some thoughts first.

2. BornAgain'18

BornAgain'18 Fapstronaut

Yeah dude that's what sucks about the reboot. I plan on trying to go out more and working on my social/dating skills in the future, and if I encounter a situation like yours I plan on using the line "I can't get my heartbeat up right now I'm taking medication" or something like that. But yeah dude I've been in those situations where I couldn't perform and I vowed to quit m. But I would always relapse, and then finding myself having to make excuses as to why I couldn't stay the night with chicks. Gotta break cycle and quit m

3. Fghhr7

Fghhr7 Fapstronaut

Good news is I basically avoided and did not have sex so I did not relapse which felt good. Touched her boobs a little had a bit of precum but nothing major. THen I said I was not feeling good fml L

4. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

You have abstained for not enough time, so probably you didnt recorver yet. Next time you have a date make sure you've abstained for longer. i dont wanna be hard but it's all your fault, you could have abstained for longer instead of masturbating.

Fghhr7 likes this.