1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

help me guys!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by ALEX_88, Jan 22, 2020.

1. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

help guys !!
    every time a girl refuses me I am tempted to go back to my old habits (PMO), the problem is not that I have no girls, it is that I don't have what I want!

Kligor likes this.
  2. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

Hi buddy,that just your mind play games with you.All of us have urges it's not easy.
    Be clear what you want,you are doing nofap so no P,M,O and no fantasies,good luck.

Mr.Conquerer, ALEX_88 and dogeatdog like this.
  3. dogeatdog

dogeatdog Fapstronaut

What is it that you want that you don't have?

Kligor and ALEX_88 like this.
  4. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

i miss the girl i want

dogeatdog and Kligor like this.
  5. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

That is bad feeling buddy,if she does not want you then move yourself and keep your head up.
    There is no point to be sad or blame yourself or feel bad about this,because you didn't done anything bad.I got rejected by girls few time(i didn't go to too much dates xD) and i behave like nothing happened.If someone does not want to be part of your life then did him/her a favor and never disturb him/her again.
    My advice is forgot her and try another one,yes this one can be special but you will meet a better one for sure.

Mr.Conquerer, ALEX_88 and dogeatdog like this.
  6. dogeatdog

dogeatdog Fapstronaut

When you face rejection, you gotta realise you did everything you could and it just wasn't meant to be. If she wasn't interested in you, acknowledge that it's a fact and that there's very little that can be done to change it. Not trying to sound malicious but I've faced rejection a few times and this is how I've dealt with it.

Kligor and ALEX_88 like this.