1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me out please I’ve had a back injury and my erection has changed

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Estario23, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Estario23

Estario23 New Fapstronaut

Hey guys, it’s actually my first post here and I’m so glad that i found this really! It all started about 5 months ago when i had a disc bulge problem in l5 s1 and then found out that i have a par fracture too in l5 (spondylolysis) like litteraly my back is fucked, however i used to have a really strong boners especially in the morning, now it’s never the same and I’m not sure if it’s my back or is it psychological as i spend too much time Overthinking about my back. Sometimes i have good boners when i move my knees outward but overall it wasn’t like 3 or 4 years ago and it’s really killing my confidence and my life in general. Has anyone been in a condition like this or know someone? should i go check my prostate and my penis health? Thanks in advance guys.

Also i used to muastrbate all the time, now i still do but with less pleasure

2. It would probably be a good idea to consult with your primary physician. Any changes at all to your health should be addressed with a medical professional. Then, you can go from there.

Supination and Estario23 like this.
  3. Solomon40

Solomon40 Fapstronaut

4. BDE Style

BDE Style Fapstronaut

I would first consult with a doctor to find out if your ED is a physical problem.

ED can also be caused by life style habits and psychological triggers too. It can also happen to any guy at any age.

If you spend time overthinking and stressing about it, then it may be partially psychological. You need to relax. Don’t start making psychological triggers about how to get and maintain an erection otherwise you’ll “think” the only way you’ll get one is if your knees are outward.

take it easy and talk to your doctor too. But make sure it’s a good one. Some doctors will just prescribe ED pills. That’s only a bandaid fix and a drug they push because big Pharma gives them a cut

always here for anyone