1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me out plz

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by I will quit 5136, Oct 21, 2020.

1. I will quit 5136

I will quit 5136 Fapstronaut

I am a teenager and want to stop masturbation. Any tips will be helpful. ur success story too help me and motivate me. Hope u help.

RockyRocky likes this.
  2. NF 90 Days Goal

NF 90 Days Goal Fapstronaut

Hello Mate!

I am currently on day 7 of my NoFap journey and let me tell you, I have already started getting glimpses of the great improvement that I'm gonna experience... I have been more active than ever, my confidence levels are high, I feel like people are looking at my better side of my personality...

Here are few things that I'm doing:
    1.Whever I have an urge to jerk off, I leave the place where I am sitting and start doing something totally different. Like doing the dishes, reading books, calling and chatting randomly with a friend etc.
    2.I try to keep myself as busy as possible.
    3.When I feel like my urge to relapse is getting stronger, I start to socialize. I go and meet a bunch of friends, go for a walk/jog outside..
    4.I had started a stopwatch in my phone on day 2. So whenever I look at my phone, I see how many hours I have spent without relapsing and that really gives me hope to go on..

Hope this helps you a little..

3. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Great advice!!!! I don’t have as a goal to not masturbate, as I do it extremely rarely. I can say 100% from experience that staying active like the above, really helps to avoid procrastination and restlessness, which is often when urges hit. In the process of staying busy, form new habits or pay attention to your existing ones if you have them.

Apart from that, at some point in your journey, I also recommend doing the opposite, staying put with little activity:

1. Meditating for a couple of minutes or taking it on as a habit.

2. Just walking and going outside, taking in the environment.

3. Picking up a book to read

4. Putting a timer on, and doing nothing for 5-10 min. You’d be surprised how aware you are after.

pezzer likes this.
  4. NF 90 Days Goal

NF 90 Days Goal Fapstronaut

Awesome!! This will surely help you as you will get older like 18 till 24-25, when frequency urge to masturbate is usually gets high..

pezzer likes this.
  5. I will quit 5136

I thank everyone for helping me out by giving ur advice. I will try my level best to follow ur methods and stop masturbation. I am currently at my second day of NoFap journey. I also did implement some of these methods given aldready. Like I started meditating. Lastly wish me luck on my journey and once again thank u all.

6. Dack Gun

Dack Gun Fapstronaut

Relapsed.

What do you guys usually do to deal with urges to masturbate? I often got this during the midnight, or at about 4 am when I woke up with no reason, and ending up relapsed. It make me feels like such a loser.

7. I will quit 5136

Man relapses are common in the journey of stopping urself from masturbation. The good thing is that u never gave up hope and wanted to start the journey of nofap again with some advice.I feel that the best way to stop urself from masturbating would be by try replacing it with another hobby which u really like doing like working out, reading a book etc. Also making workout and meditation a habit will help u to stop urself from masturbation as workout gives u a positive feeling and meditation helps u to get a controll over ur emotions. Hope it helps.

ruso likes this.
  8. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

Don't worry, you were atleast able to reach here, many people are still stuck there, just believe in yourself and keep moving forward, just like you were able to reach here, similarly you will learn what you need to do next, sooner or later you will be out of that trash.
    Spend some time here, there is a different section for success stories, you can pick and read any of those. You can join challenges, develop new hobbies, and focus on other parts of your life.

9. Dack Gun

Dack Gun Fapstronaut

Thank you for the advice!

10. Dack Gun

Dack Gun Fapstronaut

Thank you :D

11. I will quit 5136

Thnx man helped me