1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help!My life becomes very unproductive during NoFap

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by In Search Of Something, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Hi guys,
    Have you noticed such things?
    I have noticed that when I start my NoFap journey my life becomes very unproductive.I noticed this every time when I start the journey.Please help me with some tips and tricks.

2. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Get some habits!

3. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

As simple as that. You're just avoiding focus on addiction rather than focusing on a productive habit or goal. It could be physical goal, mental, etc

4. Lack of dopamine may cause procrastination. Rebooting means retraining your 'productivity and reward system'. In short - instead of waiting for reward to perform task, perform task to earn reward. At more advanced stage you will be even able to treat every task rewardable - then you will be independent on idea of reward, as everything can be a reward (you may not understand this advanced state now but don't worry - one step at a time).