1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help please

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Hockeypuck69, May 19, 2022.

1. Hockeypuck69

Hockeypuck69 Fapstronaut

I’ve had PIED for 6 years. I’m 21 when I was 16 my erections and flaccid size got smaller and I wouldn’t get morning wood. I always thought my penis shrunk from the excessive masturbation. Now I realize it was probably ED. I guess I’m done. Last year I made it to 68 days and girth came back but not length. I’m extremely depressed because I know believe this is permanent shrinkage from long term ED. I feel so alone everyone reboots and their good but even if I have another successful reboot I bet I lost my size forever.

2. desmond3

desmond3 Fapstronaut

It is very possible that erectile dysfunction (ED) can be cured completely through NoFap. Not sure about the shrinkage though. If you were once in your ideal size, then the shrinkage may be temporary due to too much PMO. Otherwise, it may be PMO which affected the growth of your penis, especially when you started masturbating from early stage of your puberty. Anyway, I still encourage you to try healing your body through NoFap, maybe you will have surprising results, plus you have nothing to lose.

Last edited: May 20, 2022
  3. Priyan132

Priyan132 Fapstronaut

Try again and again and read the life story of some great people you found some inspiration and strat learning more

4. Hockeypuck69

Hockeypuck69 Fapstronaut

I’ve been on normal mode for months I don’t wanna stop things w my gf for hard mode. Especially when there’s gonna be no change. Idk what to do :(

5. desmond3

desmond3 Fapstronaut

If you have ED now, that means your body is already negatively impacted by PMO. So to be honest, I encourage you to go for hard mode, or else it is pretty difficult for your ED to recover. Yes, it takes time, and the process is slow, it may take months and years, but it's worth it. Anyway, it is you to decide.