1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help straightening my spine

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Bluffy, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

Hey so I'm 17 and I have kyphosis and lordosis(neck isn't straight and curve inwards in lower spine.) Even when I stand up straight agaisnt a wall, my neck is still curved a little and my lower back is still curved inwards the same.. I get lots of neck and back pain.. I play basketball and I'm about 5'9 barefoot and for basketball's sake, hoping to reach at least 5'11 barefoot. Will straightening my spine get rid of these pains and maybe get me to 5'11 barefoot? And if so, what are some stretches I can do? I'm going to see a chiropractic soon.

2. shrike

shrike Fapstronaut

I've heard that a curve spine does cause pains. I'm not really an expert on this, so I'm not confident with giving advice. But aside from the basic stretches to loosen up your muscles, I heard doing the superman exercise helps out a lot. Just trying to constantly sit straight helps out a lot too.

Hope you get well soon.

Bluffy likes this.
  3. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

Thanks. I'll try that out.