1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with random cooming

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by ...M...., Jan 24, 2021.

1. ...M....

...M.... Fapstronaut

So guys get this
    I don't Know if this is a relapse it not but it is annoying
    My johnson is super sensitive to everything and I mean everything I literally was in the bus sitting down. Suddenly I get this massive spike and then suddenly I coom. (cumming is only with women)

And that is just an example not to mention sometimes when I try to sleep BOOM this happens not wet dreams....just this...
    I did not touch anything nor did I watch anything

But it gets pretty annoying especially when I want to sleep. Is this normal or should I go see a doctor

2. DuckofDeath

DuckofDeath Fapstronaut

Hmm, did you actually ejaculate, or did you just getting a flushing sensation...down there? It's a weird question, but I'm not totally clear on what happened based on your narrative.

Once I get past the second week on a streak I always experience random glowing / flushing sensations in my piece. It's not easy to describe, that's the best way I could summarize it. Nothing ever comes out the tip (thankfully!) and sometimes I'm not even totally hard when it happens. I read other guys describing the same thing, and I had a friend who did a 90 streak and I was complaining about it as well.

Definitely not a cause for medical concern.

3. TheForsakeen

TheForsakeen Fapstronaut

so your "penis" has got a name, so does your ejaculation w/ women and also while dreaming?

4. Yes, I have these things happening to me from time to time day or night for no reason, just like a built up amount gets too big for my body to hold and wham it just comes out , but not like an orgasm jst a super slow steady flow over a few minutes and I have to get up and excuse myself around friends before they realize what is happening. I have begun wearing rubberized underwear on dates for this, its weird.

5. don0529

don0529 Fapstronaut

its because we are still playing in that sexual realm mentally, even if it is very subtle and perhaps for some of us we are doing it unconsciously. The mind in its habitual sex track is finding a way in to get its 'hit or fix' of euphorbia. For example, we could be talking to someone and having a conversation but underneath that conversation in the background we are also giving some attention to a lustful form thinking. Or we can be laying down or sitting in a certain posture but it is causing a sense of activation in the lower region and so instead of changing the position, we say, "I am just sitting here and it happened accidently". Generally speaking this is what I feel happens. Of course it could happen totally spontaneously and without any subtle cause whatsoever, but that's more rare. Usually we are creating it somehow.

This is a huge deal overcoming the sexual instinct. Its not going to happen overnight or even in a year for most of us. Its not too far away from trying to teach the body to only live off of water. A whole overhaul and transition in our mind and bodies have to take place which is why hardly anyone will stick with it and be free. But for some of us we know that not overcoming it is worst than the continuous pains of trying to overcome it.

6. don0529

don0529 Fapstronaut

but its not a big deal. i wouldn't consider it a relapse. you can feel in your heart if you are doing the best you can. Because the mind will also try and pretend to be the conscience and say "look you messed up again". Then say, "might as well mess up all the way now". One has to catch all these subtle tactics the mind uses to try and sabotage our goal.
    It can also be that the energy in our bodies is readjusting due to not burning it up foolishly like we have in the past and so some of that excess energy goes down because of habit and then an accident or erection can occur involuntarily. But its usually just prostate fluid., Its not the actual essence of the sperm (which is most important to preserve).
    All of that sorts itself out in timer.

7. Thanks, that's reassurring for me to hear. I was worried something was wrong with me. I had it happen when I visited a racetrack with some of my buds and then once just sitting down in my car after work and other weird times. I'm definately not thinking about girls then... I thought something was sort of broken like a valve that's supposed to hold all this stuff in. I just wish my erections associated with these events would dissappear too because they happen a lot and especially at nights before one of my NE's. then I often can barely get to sleep. i have to move carefully in bed at night so as not to get more excited. its tough, does it get better with time then?

8. don0529

don0529 Fapstronaut

Ultimately it will get easier for sure. Its destiny. But when… is decided by many factors-- know and unknown. The sex energy is still rolling around inside and going down and thats why you have those issues. Why is it rolling around still? It could be many reasons-- One is is it could be due to unsatisfied desires and fantasies that we may or may not be conscious of and that we haven't experienced these things yet and so its causing restlessness. Wanting attention and hits from girls and wanting to be noticed or be seen by them as being attractive to them or wanting to experience a very intimate and best friend type love relationship with a girl or wanting to know how it feels to really please a girl, etc, etc. All of these unrealized experiences can cause inner stress and turmoil. But its a natural part of life. And some people have more stress in this category (sex) than others. Others may have a hard time with food or drugs and alcohol or coffee or whatever, for example. We all have our thing (or karma) to work through. We do the best we can do (like your doing) and go through the grind and in time it sorts itself out.

Ultimately we have know ourselves beyond this human form because our true self has no stress or problems and is always content-- hence a spiritual practice becomes imperative at some point (I like self-inquiry). Knowing who we truly are is the only remedy really for everything. But some important areas in our human life that can really help facilitate this realization of who we are and assist a spiritual practice, are: diet, preserving our sexual energy, and having a healthy lifestyle. For example if I eat a lot of meat or hard to digest food then my sex energy is more excited and I have less control over my mind (fruits are the best for me). Healthy lifestyle means spending time in nature, doing self-introspection and really looking at what is going on inside me, ridding myself of other bad habits and dopamine hits because that just causes more stress and excitement. There are so many things we could look at…

But in the end, yes it will get better because we will have grown and matured and don’t have many desires or attachments to things anymore, and we realize that no external experience will satisfy us. But it seems we have to try out having a bunch of experiences before we realize this. It cant just be a mental belief.