1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Fight_it_47

Fight_it_47 Fapstronaut

I am 19 years old. I've been struggling with pmo for at least 11 years. And do it on a daily basis. Sometimes even if I am not in the mood I masturbate. This has ruined my life completely, I have lesser memory power and acne all over my face. I feel empty and depressed almost all the time. Please help me!

2. Jack York

Jack York Fapstronaut

Hey mate. You’ve come to the right place!

Your addiction can be dealt with. You have to stand up and just go forward each day at a time, and before you know it, you’ll have rebooted.

You’ll find before you know it, you’ll have restored yourself to your true potential. Anything in particular you’re worried about?

Fight_it_47 likes this.
  3. Sahib95786

Sahib95786 Fapstronaut

First do
    Not get frustrated whatever happened till now. Now you recognised the vice and you can fight with that. It is not very hard as we think. First resolve you want a change in your life, then do not think about pmo and your past. The change lies with the fact that you should not focus past but to focus your present activities that build your future. Stay loyal to yourself. One suggestion to you when you have urges then do a fast for whole day this will help much to tackle your urges.

Fight_it_47 likes this.
  4. Chris84usa

Chris84usa Fapstronaut

Today is the day you have to resolve to stop! You have to take a stand and become a true man who is not enslaved by his desires. You’ve been digging this pit deeper and the more you dig the harder it will be to get out and you’ll just give up all together. Keep fighting and be encouraged. I used to be like you pmo every single day but now I’m going on 125 days with out it and it feels amazing but it does take a lot of effort. I also struggled with acne but taking vitamins B3 and B5 keeps me from breaking out like I used to. Also eating a plant based diet helps. Dairy causes break outs for sure. So there is hope it just takes a radical change on our part.

Fight_it_47 likes this.
  5. Fight_it_47

Fight_it_47 Fapstronaut

No, not really. Thanks a lot.

Jack York likes this.
  6. Fight_it_47

Fight_it_47 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the help.

Sahib95786 likes this.
  7. Fight_it_47

Fight_it_47 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the help mate!