1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Helpful advice for a working man

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Niklaus The lord of Owls, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Okay here's my problem.

I want to workout, but my job is already physical labor intensive, I do quite a bit of heavy lifting, according to the pedometer app on my phone I do an average of 21,000 steps a day, and I work 10-12 hour shifts. I would go to a gym, but I don't drive, there isn't one within walking distance, and with the COVID I don't dare take the bus. And I don't have the space in my house to put in weight lifting equipment, not even so much as a weight bench.

So with all that said, can you guys recommend a workout regiment that won't end up making me me over tired or otherwise, just any advice would do.

2. til_im_free

til_im_free Fapstronaut

Bro, you should try calisthenics.
    It's basically bodyweight exercises that requires almost no equipment. There's a youtube channel that can help you on more info: Calisthenicmovement. Try it for some weeks and see for yourself if you get adapted to this kind of exercise.
    Good luck!!