1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Herbs for removing wet dream/controlling addiction

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by gagate, Dec 31, 2020.

1. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

This is little known but it works...

Get 200 ml of water, boil them, then wait a little bit until water is warm

add honey/cane sugar/palm sugar 1 teaspoon

teaspoon of centella asiatica powder (very poweful)

Teaspoon of tulsi (holy basil)

Teaspoon of brahmi

Teaspoon of amla (indian gooseberry, makes sperm thick)

Give up meat for the animal desire and egg

You should be good in a few months

Wren and I'm The Chosen One like this.
  2. Interesting... Is this mixed drink lower the testosterone ?

3. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

No, those are herbs that are hihgly sattvuic in nature and reduce the tamasic energies in the body so the sexual energies are less agitated

I'm The Chosen One likes this.
  4. Fastlane

Fastlane New Fapstronaut

First thing in the morning?

5. WHMvsPMO

WHMvsPMO Fapstronaut

OP have you been consistently taking this combo for a long time? After all that's the only way we can reasonable gauge any approach.

6. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Yes

7. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

You should be seeing a relatively quick effect, I suggest you to abandon wim hoff method it spoils the body, touching any cold surface takes away heat from the body, then the body has to generate it again.

8. WHMvsPMO

WHMvsPMO Fapstronaut

With all due respect that's just pointing to the obvious, the point is of course the body can generate it again and there's even a breathwork for consciously doing so - it's not just the cold. If the cold is the issue your issue is not just with me or even WHM but more so with the cold shower which is widely practiced by many on this site, who would not have any real method but just have that as one of many isolated things on a list. I am of course basing this on the very brief reasoning you are presenting here, if you care to elaborate by all means including any references including what makes you an authority.

You actually never answered the question, which is whether you personally have taken this for a long time. I didn't ask for personal advice, I asked about the effect - specifically from your own direct experience. By saying one should see a quick effect, are you saying it is not necessary to use it long term? That is of course the point of the question and this answer largely abandons context.

9. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

If it can generate it again... where does it take from? Your body constantly fights the thermodynamic law, life is heat, death is absence of heat, do an experiment, drink hot water for 1 year in a row, maybe with some ginger that helps to increase body heat, then drink freezing water, you will immediately feel sick, cold water itself is poison, a dead body is cold, think, think.

Don't lose the body heat, at all costs, don't listen to wim hof

I have taken it for a long time, but it's irrelevant, i gave you the wnser you really wanted.

ShowProof likes this.
  10. WHMvsPMO

WHMvsPMO Fapstronaut

Funny the post is awaiting moderator approval? I guess not liking it it enough reason to flag or something. I stated my reasons anyone can do the same rather than telling other people what their experience is.

For the record no, that is not the answer I "really" wanted - because to me personal experience is important - and that's really all we have if we cannot confirm whether the author of the info has knowledge being this is all online. Since I'm the one that asks it seems logical I can speak to what I want, unless someone else has a presumption they know better.

Lets see if this one goes into moderator approval as well, at the moment it is open to view but..

Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
  11. Mo1989

Mo1989 Fapstronaut

Wet dreams are natural. I would be happy to have them on NoFap journey haha

12. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

I don't give advice if it has not worked for me and others,what would be the point of posting it? if you don't give any credit to my advice then don't try it, I'm here to help, I could do something else instead that writing a thread, you can try those herbs as they have scientifically proven benefits.

ShowProof likes this.
  13. WHMvsPMO

WHMvsPMO Fapstronaut

Great, give us a reference then. When something has scientifically proven benefits that's what people do. You're asking people to trust an anonymous person with a certain screen name and an avatar pic, what else would they have to go on?

How are anyone online supposed to know whether you give advice because it has worked? Are you not aware you're an anonymous individual online and expect people to be able to read your character and intent from afar? I specifically invited a reference or a claim that you're qualified, you were silent on that. So I assume you're not an ayurvedic doctor or anything but just got that somewhere else. I have respect for ayurvedic medicine and the Indian tradition in general, but the context is some unknown person is posting this.

Do you automatically take powerful herbs from some random person you don't know anything about?

More specifically it's your thinking process I question. You suggest this experiment with cold and ginger, you seem to have no awareness that's entirely different from cold showers. (which again, as already pointed out is not all of the WHM but you seem to completely ignore that too)

Specifically - a shower is EXTERNAL, what you ingest is INTERNAL. Also ginger is chemical heat. Nobody on this forum is suggesting drinking cold water for several minutes so your logic is pretty flawed and there is little relevance to the actual practice. As I pointed out the cold is not all of WHM, which you seem to have completely ignored and I doubt you actually know much about it other than it involves cold, and cold is bad in your view without any kind of qualification.

Since you have given no references to authoritative sources nor even claim to have such qualifications yourself, and your reasoning thus far is questionable, you'll excuse me if I don't jump on the band wagon and question the application. I'd be open to the herbs, I'm sure you got that info somewhere but I'd want to know more or hear from someone I can reasonably trust. I mean you didn't personally create the formula right?

Yes you could do something else instead of posting a thread, but you don't seem to get communication is two way. In your mind perhaps it's all altruistic and all about help but you seem to largely ignore input from the outside and resort to some pretty simplistic reasoning and childish behavioral advice. "Don't listen to Wim Hof" or anyone is not a form of reasoning.

Just One More Day likes this.
  14. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

It doesn't matter whether it's internal/external, it still takes away heat from your body, Wim Hof is milking this "cold-bath, cold-shower, breathing" trend but at the end of the day anything that produces stress to the body (cold) should be avoided...

I have studied suddha sanmarga from a saint who actually existed 150 years ago, he became immortal, didn't die, didn't age, didn't sleep and left with a wealth of knowledge that I have personally benefited.

You can google it his name is vallalar, so I definitely know more than you think about herbs.

Unlike many other yogis he wore sandals and a cap to prevent losing heat and explained how to increase the heat (ushnam) through food, spiritual practice, herbs etc.

He explained a loss of heat leads to premature death of the body, which is what mr Wim Hof promotes, to deal with the cold rather than avoiding it.

heck, he even explained breathing itself spoils the body as you breath in oxygen that oxidates the body

This is like "masturbation is healthy" which is half truth, because smut is generated in the semen and if you don't expel it it hurts the body. Now the problem is to not generate the smut in the semen and to not lose it all in both waking and sleeping state (I've done it, but controlling sexual addiction/urges is contrary to popular belief rather easy when you know what you are doing, now try to control the mind fully, that's hard)

He also explained that sleep itself is a small death and should be reduced/avoided

When the body loses heat it finds a way to regenerate it again by taking from the body, same as losing semen/blood, whatever.

The sun itself loses heat and is bound to die and become a blackhole, humans are no different.

Most herbs I mentioned that I mentioned have well known peer reviwed scientific benefits, i mean jsut take a look at gotu kola https://www.healthline.com/health/gotu-kola-benefits#wound-healing-and-scarring

But they do also work for controlling sexual desire... the main reason of sexual urges are 1) previous sexual activity (it's just karmic impressions from current and past lives, cause and effect) 2 ) eating meat, egg etc 3) strong body identification (maya) 4) lack of sattuiv foods/ herbs.

But yes the main herbs that work and I recommend are brahmi, gotu kola, eclipta alba (white flower one) oxalis corniculata, holy basil, solanum trilobatum, and mukkia maderaspatana, those are a powerful mix that help control stress, anxiety, sexual urges, improve eyesight, breathing etc.

15. WHMvsPMO

WHMvsPMO Fapstronaut

You don't know what I think. My point has nothing to do with you personally but rather the self evident fact that without reference anyone on the internet can say this or that, but even after pointing it out you seek to frame it personally, which says something about your consciousness. You also could have chosen to disclose the source in the first place but didn't. Curious.
    So were you alive 150 years ago as well? You mean you personally studied with him or just his written teachings?

16. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

There's no scientific study that those herbs help controlling addiction, other than anecdotal evidence of mine and some other people you either trust me or you will miss out, at the end of the day it's just some herbs, the risk is non existent and other benefits are scientifically proven.

I have to frame something because I'm approached with skepticism and distrust

None of those, he gave a system wherein you can get his same knowledge, "arul" is perfect knowledge whereas "marul" is scientific knowledge which comes from the human mind and limited.