1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Here I am, hello to you too.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by RoaringAngst, Sep 9, 2017.

1. RoaringAngst

RoaringAngst Fapstronaut

Hello,

I am a healthy male of age 23years who has now been challanged by an addiction to PMO, I believe the joy of life is moving on from one pleasure to the other, and not let the pleasure dominate you.

So I am starting my journey here. Hopefully the coming ninety days will be it and set a solid foundation for me to have a greater control over myself.

Deleted Account and tasinee like this.
  2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you are here.

I hope you keep coming back.

RoaringAngst likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

RoaringAngst likes this.
  4. RoaringAngst

RoaringAngst Fapstronaut

Current stratagies? At most I wish to enslave the enemy, killing it would be nothing less than a disaster and I am sure all men agree, at least the functioning one's would.

Jokes apart, I will be counting each day as a success, and ninety successes should give me a good headstart.

5. Chudmeister

Chudmeister Fapstronaut

Just realize that you will relaps. Doesn't mean your scum, you'll need different tactics to battle this enemy.

6. RoaringAngst

RoaringAngst Fapstronaut

Lets hope not.

We will see how it goes as it comes along.

7. RoaringAngst

RoaringAngst Fapstronaut

2525 likes this.
  8. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut