1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hers's why this ones my last!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Sultan101, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Sultan101

Sultan101 Fapstronaut

!Triggering words used!

I AM NOT AT ALL SAYING THAT NoFap IS BAD.

I had been just out from this website since a month or so and I recommend you to do the same. How much ever you try to control your urges after sort of being in this environment of such words just the energy that's associated with it drives my mind to get back fapping. I know all the people out here are extremely good they support and help you in every possible way. But, what I mean to say is that...just try this with yourself from today itself. I know you read the very first line but still you continue to read that's what your mind wants, it's searching for those Triggering words(Unconsciously). Just don't log in for a month and you will see tremendous changes.
    The entire NoFap Idea is extremely good no problems with that if you feel try reading my other posts and then just quit. (No Advertising).
    I want people to come and read so ending this here. Requesting not much of replies
    Cheers
    All The Best....You ll rock it now

2. yourbiggestconspiracy

yourbiggestconspiracy Fapstronaut