1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hesitant about tonight's "date"

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by np4646, Sep 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. np4646

np4646 New Fapstronaut

Hello warriors!
    Today is my 33rd day on no PMO!! Im 30 yo and glad i found this site that encourages me. Some benefits i gained already are energy, motivation, more comfortable with women, they seem attractive again! and how to say it... I have a better sense of my emotions, but i will post another thread that will introduce my profile soon.
    So listen guys, i have two issues for today...
    First issue: As i said in the title i am hesitant because a girl 9 y older than me, text me to go out for drink tonight since i met her for first time in a wedding in June. From then we only text, in a friendly manner, each other here and then. I know she likes me, i have not been with a girl for the last 1,5 y because of ED and mild depression... I dont feel ready for something but i like her and dont want to loose the oportunity as so many times with girls all these years....
    Second issue: Also a friend of mine want me to meet a girlfriend of him today earlier, Just for a coffee all together with him and his wife. I am happy its happen to me to meet two girls same day but i am afraid a little bit and think avoid them both as usual... Whats your opinion?
    Keep strong!!!!

2. np4646

np4646 New Fapstronaut

Thank you for your response roary! I cancel the "date" with older girl but i told her to meet next week because i am busy today to have time getting ready... I am going to safe path for a coffee with my friendly couple and their girlfriend to see how its going... I Will update

Roady likes this.
  3. np4646

np4646 New Fapstronaut

You are right dude but i am alone a long time and maybe i want to have a good time with a person i communicate well... I am not dreaming family or something.
    She's pretty