1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

hey guys i am new here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by pracprac21, Dec 20, 2018.

1. pracprac21

pracprac21 Fapstronaut

Hey guys,i have been getting about the job since 5months everyday now,i have been doing it as a healthy practice twice a week but since i had a major breakup 5 months back i am addicted and it goes everyday,i permanently brokeup(because of other reasons) 3 months ago,and now this addiction is interfering with my fitness and my road to getting better at work and learning,hence i signed up here hoping to get over this addiction and the way i helplessly turn to fapping as a kind of an escape to my problems as i have cut off from most of my friends(because of other reasons). Hoping to learn alot from here :)

2. LakeMichigan

LakeMichigan Fapstronaut

@pracprac21 welcome to nofap. There is a lot to learn here and you will certainly benefit from reading journals here.
    We all do. You also mentioned about being cut off from friends. One of the things I learned in this journey is increasing your social life helps you in coping with this issue. I encourage you to find ways to form new friendships.
    I wish you good luck!

pracprac21 likes this.
  3. pracprac21

pracprac21 Fapstronaut

Thank you! i was mildly going through social anxiety but after my breakup and a bit of a crisis at my home it has become severe,ill try my best to improve my social life.