1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Guys, I need some advice

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by JustASimpleChristianMale, Jul 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I need some advice/knowledge. Today is day 9 for my and I'm already experiencing troublesome side effects. I have a heavy feeling in my loins that is occasionally turning to pain, and my erections are getting stronger and occurring more often. Is this normal, and if so, will it continue/grow worse? What else can I expect along these lines?

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here.

I can't say anything about the pain you describe, but just relax. Our society is so obsessed with sex, that it seems so CRAZY just to leave your sexual organs alone! Nothing bad will happen when you give them a rest.

No doubt you will experience lots of feelings as your body re-adjusts. After awhile, you just are used to it. Getting stronger erections, especially at night, isn't anything to worry about; it's just what happens. The hormones in your body are fluctuating, but they even out. Again, there is nothing "wrong" -- it's just your body doing its thing.

3. Ok. I've also been experiencing increasingly strong urges to ejaculate. It's like an almost primal urge that I need to empty myself. How long will that last? Will it only keep getting stronger?

4. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Everyone is different, so there's no standard answer. My opinion (I'm not a doctor) is that all this is about hormones, and when they level out, you will level out. In short, you have to realize that the parts of your brain that have been conditioned by frequent sexual satisfaction, are saying, "hungry, gimme, gimme!" You have to ignore it. It will level out. Hormones mess with your head, so you have to recognize that. Make any sense?