1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey guys I need your help

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by urisak, Sep 5, 2017.

1. urisak

urisak Fapstronaut

So I am on day 3 now. And I just started high school and there is a girl. She is pretty and hot and also smart. My old me would have fapped to her many times but not new me. I feel like...like I can´t do it to her. I now it´s sounds silly and stupid but that´s how I think now.
    And I can´t speak to her, actually I am not sure if she knows that I exist. I speak to some girls without problem, almost. But I don´t feel like I can speak to her. I think that she is too amazing for me.
    What do you think I should do? Speak to her? What if I say something stupid? Everyone will remember it for the rest of high school. But what if I say something really interesting or funny or just something and she will talk with me? I know that she has a boyfriend, I saw them in tram. So relapse is the only option left for me? But then I will feel like sh*t.
    I just don´t know what to do.

( And also I am sorry I am from non-english country)

2. You like this girl and not in an objectifying-like-a-sex-object kinda way. That's a good thing.

You can speak to her. She might even speak back. But if she doesn't? You've lost nothing. Will some great catastrophe befall you if you talk to her and say something stupid? No. You might be embarrassed but who cares.

Imagine the regret you would feel for the rest of your life if you didn't speak to her. Eternal regret.

I had the same feelings for a girl like that once. She had the locker next to mine and I was head over heels. We talked and she was sweet. One day I wrote her a letter. She wrote back politely and obviowy hinting that we were friends and nothing more. I was heartbroken. Everyone at school heard about by the next day. But strangely I wasn't nearly as embarrassed as I thought I would be. Becaus I went for it. We reconnected on FB after I was married and I realized two things:

1. Things happened like they were supposed to
    2. Life hates dudes who act like pussies

Talk to the girl.

3. Shareef

Shareef Fapstronaut

If she has a boy friend i think You should obey him like just dont steal his girl, but if she shows any interest towards you go for her. Dont wank of to her. I did the same stuff as u did. A hot girl in my class. Even today i was kinda starring at her. Just control from not doing it and good luck..

4. max123

max123 Fapstronaut

You don't have anything to lose really.So just approach her and see what happens I guess.

5. urisak

urisak Fapstronaut

Thanks guys I will try it.

Shareef likes this.