1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Guys!!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by singularity, Nov 12, 2013.

1. singularity

singularity New Fapstronaut

Hi Everyone. I am a 23 year old guy and i am an engineer by profession. I am addicted to PMO since past 9 or 10 years. I did realize in the past couple of years that what i am doing is wrong as it is depriving me of achieving my full potential and is the cause of my anxiety. What horrifies me is the fact that even after realizing what harm its doing to my life i am unable to get it out... So i am making a new attempt by singing into this forum where hope all you awesome fapstronauts shall help me in my recovery. :)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  2. Hi and welcome Singularity!

You will find right at home here. We're all in various stages of this recovery, and we all are struggling with it. But what made us to turn to these forums, and you too, is our desire to open up our greatest potential.

You've done the first but critical step in becoming the next you.

See you around!

3. no_fap23

no_fap23 Fapstronaut

I want to congratulate you singularity on this decision, im 23 as well and i have been having this problem for past 9 years,
    You are so right about how this habit prevents us from acheiving our full potential, and yes there would be several attempts before you successfuly quit, its just part of the process
    but i personally feel that taking it public for accountability helps a lot and i personally have a feeling that this time i will be able to quit it for good.

GOOD LUCK MAN, STAY STRONG