1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey, im new, and this is about NoFap and me.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by WeShallNotFap, Mar 30, 2017.

1. WeShallNotFap

WeShallNotFap Fapstronaut

NO PMO, ONLY SEX!

i aint just gonna during 2017, i wanna do for the rest of my life. i've been addicted to PMO for 9 years, and its about time to end this, this addiction killed my sex drive, girls doesnt excited me that much, even when I was licking and touch their pussies, and ive developed premature ejaculation. But now, i hope that quitting PMO, all this problems will fade away.

89 days today of no PMO, let's make it 100 thousand!!!!

D . J . likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

WeShallNotFap likes this.
  3. WeShallNotFap

first of all...490 days? i want that!
    I dont really have a super strategic plan to beating this addiction, im just living my life dodging any urge to PM, focusing in another things,and im being very successful until now...or there's a better way to do that?

I'll post a thread telling my whole story about PMO and NoFap so far tomorrow, that will complete the 90 days so spoken by all Fapstronauts!

Peace 0/

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.

When you create your journal, please paste a link to your journal here so that we can find you.

WeShallNotFap likes this.
  5. WeShallNotFap