1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey im new to Nofap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Bubber, May 11, 2017.

1. Bubber

Bubber Fapstronaut

Hello
    im bubber im 18years old and from denmark

i hhave been a member of nofap for some hours now so i could look around on here to see what it was and how it worked

i have fapped for as long as i can remember and i have tried to stop manny times but i began again but i think this forum can help me to sucseed my dream to become the absolute best i can be but i think it is going to be hard because i have A.D.D so i dont have friends to speak to so i can't destract my self that way and i find it difficult to be around people for to long i just like my own company any advice of fighting this alone would be great

Last edited: May 11, 2017
    D . J . likes this.
  2. Teddy6677

Teddy6677 Fapstronaut

Hey welcome mate, I'm new to this as well. It seems like a great forum where everyone is ready to help anyone. All the best brother, you can do it!!

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?