1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey, it's me!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by thevictoriousman, Jun 10, 2019.

1. thevictoriousman

thevictoriousman Fapstronaut

Hello, everyone. Just entered this amazing community and I feel super inspired to stop PMO forever. I have tried this in the past but failed because of many reasons but now I am back and stronger than ever. Nothing is impossible or lost if you are still alive and breathing. Let's do this. I am on day 4 of the 90 days challenge no PMO. Thank you so much for being here for me and other people. God bless you all!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. TheProcedure

TheProcedure Fapstronaut

Welcome to the site @thevictoriousman ! This is a great community. i recommend, if you haven't already, starting your own daily journal in the age section for you in the forums. it's a cool way to track your progress and journey. peace love, and God bless

3. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here is some quick links to get you started.

- You can find the forum usage guide here
    - You can also find a guide to the basics of rebooting here
    - If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in theappropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here tohelp you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

4. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut