1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

hey! new here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by themooomins, Apr 14, 2019.

1. themooomins

themooomins Fapstronaut

hey guys!
    rather not use my real name here, so you can call me moomin as a nickname. i’m a female, and i’ve been struggling with a PMO addiction for a while. i’m a survivor of mother-daughter sexual abuse, that happened to me as a child, and as such i have a very flawed relationship with PMO in general.
    on april 11th (of 2019) i quit PMO, so i’ve only been non-PMO for about 4 days now. i hope the nofap community can help me be rid of my addiction and start living a more healthy life.

2. Hey & Welcome to NoFap Community, moomin! :)

You are in the right place for recovery here. We are so glad to have you with us to beat this addiction together.

You can go read some Success Stories in the "Success Stories" section to learn more about the benefits of NoFap , get useful tips and ideas to help you in the reboot.

If you have any question about rebooting, you can ask it in the "Rebooting" section.

And i would recommend you to make your own journal in the "Reboot logs" corresponding to your gender & age to track your everyday progress.

Best of luck to you in your journey!

+Here's a post where you can find many important information that will help you in the reboot, Check it out:
    https://nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/in-case-you-didnt-know.84619

-The Winner

3. 4 days is no easy accomplishment, at least for me. It took me a while to get where I am now (6 days PMO free.) So you should be really proud of that.

That's great that you chose to make this change in your life, it will be difficult and you'll probably have set backs but I believe the journey will truly be worth it in the end.

Welcome to the community :D