1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey ;-; not sure what to name this.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by James Punkhead, Jul 20, 2020.

1. James Punkhead

James Punkhead Fapstronaut

Yo! i'am a 15 year who got introduced to "P" at around age 12, and "M" at age 13, my highest streak is 1 month so far,from March 12th to the 2nd of April this year, I then had a couple short streaks, Like 10 days and then I relapse, so i was wondering, will something Like fapping 5-6 times a day for 1 year(mostly 2-3) cause permanent damage to the brain? or do all the harmful effects of this addiction like (Brain fog, difficulty paying attention, and all the things associated with The Cognitive function) are just temporary and will fade out after having a long streak? Can all that "PMO'ing" in anyhow damage the brain and make it suffer from permanent side effects? am I in a good place to start Nofap, or if I got introduced to Nofap a little bit earlier I would have been at a better place? and most importantly, will fapping for 5-6 times a day screw the Brain to the point of no return? especially if the brain is not fully developed? and will my brain be exactly like when i've never "PMO'ed" after completing the reboot?
    1b23235722e9277272c14684ce8b6e68.png

Breakthrough23 likes this.
  2. Welcome to NoFap I will reply to you tomorrow. Time for bed.

One Eyed Owl and James Punkhead like this.
  3. James Punkhead

James Punkhead Fapstronaut

Looking forward to the reply ! thank you!!

4. Hi James. Fapping 5 to 6 times a day will be extremely bad for your mental and physical health. If you do this you will be addicted. It will eat up your time, drain your energy, and will distort your reality when it comes to women. You should not be even thinking of doing this. You are very young and very perceptible to getting addicted. You were doing great when you were only fapping every once in a while. You should continue this. If you want to take it to the next level try abstaining for long periods of time. You will be more energetic, more focused and disciplined and this can only help you in all areas of life.

5. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

James Punkhead likes this.