1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey this is Rookie from India

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Rookieman, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Rookieman

Rookieman Fapstronaut

I am very happy to join this forum.I am targeting a Nofap of life time and using my sexual energy to only copulate or make children with my love.I trust such a resolve will help me to realize and blossom my innate potential.

Apart from that,I have practiced nofap before and succeeded in for around 150 days;but this time,I am willing to integrate that attitude for my lifetime.I hope to learn faster and be better version of myself from this nofap community and open to discussions.

Have great times ahead!

Flyhigh likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

Rookieman likes this.
  3. Rookieman

Rookieman Fapstronaut

True that DJ!
    I appreciate your time and energy to help me out :). Thank you very much!
    My current strategy is to have a strict self discipline to be integrated in to my life;it follows as this:
    #Wake up at 4 am
    #Do meditation and observing my thoughts
    #Set the tone for the day and garnering my entire focus for personal goals.

Repeat the same before going to bed + update nofap page almost every day.

I believe recognizing the nature of my drifting mind and its urge to make the relapse happen is going to be killed of by more awareness and less giving in to such drifting thoughts from my personal goals.My strategy is to know that sexual energy is a huge proportion of energy investment from my part and to spend those for my personal goals alone is my atmost aim.

I am open to suggestions and further tips,that could help me with those times when my mind drifts.:)

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Rookieman likes this.