1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Break Chains, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Break Chains

Break Chains Fapstronaut

Hey I'm new here and have been struggeling to keep on going...sometimes I experience low mood so I try to escape it..but that is not healthy..I usually reach the mark of a week(not proud) but I know I can do so much better...I am a shy introvert so it's hard to interact..also I find it difficult making eye contact with ladies because I feel ashamed and weird..and divert my eyes to the obvious place then quickly turn away...however I'm glad I've got you guys.Peace.

2. Hello and welcome!

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here is some quick links to get you started.

- You can set up your day counter here
    - You can also find a guide to the basics of rebooting here
    - If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2019
  3. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut