1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by makeItstop5000, Apr 9, 2017.

1. makeItstop5000

makeItstop5000 Fapstronaut

Hey guys. I'm 24 and I've been fapping since about...15 (give or take). I've been doing noFap for about 2-3 weeks I've seen some improvement in the attention I'm getting from women. Like "please come sweep me off my feet" attention. Unfortunately, I am HORRIBLE at holding conversation...my jokes are pretty corny too (I'm like a 3:9 ratio of jokes that make you laugh to jokes that should've stayed in my head). All this to say, help me lol. What's the magic to talking to girls, or being funny. What do I conversate about? What do I ask? I'm tired of being the cute guy who can't even talk a girl and build some sort of attraction.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

How about holding off for a short period of time while you take care of your self. There are too many types of girls who many want too many types of guys so the more you can be yourself the better off you will be. Finding someone who already likes something you like makes conversation much easier to create or continue.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. makeItstop5000

Thanks for replying D.J.!! I totally agree, the only reason I especially feel so pressed is one of my boys is trying to hook me up with his friend. (He knows I have a thing for those type of girls) & it's kind of embarrassing to get thrown the alley-oop and not even go for the dunk. They would never let me be able to live it down. We have a couple things in common actually. I just don't wanna look like the odd ball. :oops:

D . J . likes this.
  4. makeItstop5000

Ohh and my strategy for combating PMO is simply staying busy or reading threads in the forum. They motivate me help visualize myself gaining those "super powers"

D . J . likes this.
  5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

My unsolicited advice in those situations is to disappoint your friends instead of yourself or the girl. They'll get over it faster than the girl or you if this is not the right time or the right girl.

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.