1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi all, just created an account

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Outside, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Outside

Outside Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm joining on here with an account, been watching this site for a bit and decided it's time to jump in.

I think what Alex and moderators have created here is amazing. I wish it were around when I was fighting some of my hardest battles with PMO.

As a teen and young adult, I thought that a happy marriage, family and healthy sexual relationship were completely out of my reach. I had suicidal thoughts and couldn't see how things could possibly get better.

If anyone's feeling hopeless -- I can say there is hope, even if you can't see it right now! I'm incredibly lucky to have a wonderful wife and family and be living a life I didn't think possible years ago.

That said, while I've come so incredibly far I still have my struggles. But I think it's more about staying in the fight -- not giving up when getting knocked down, and not getting discouraged. It's a lifetime journey for me for sure.

2. Welcome! Sounds like you’ve made good progress already. Good luck as you continue the fight.

Akeakua and Azzure like this.
  3. B787-8

B787-8 Fapstronaut

Hello man. Welcome to nofap. All the best. Stay busy and stay focus.

Akeakua, Azzure and (deleted member) like this.
  4. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

Akeakua and Azzure like this.
  5. You've made the right move brother. Welcome to NoFap, and may you 'stay in the fight' as you say - I like that phrase. It is about staying in the fight, not giving up, taking the setbacks as turning them into setups for success! We've got this man. Starting fresh, let's do this!

Akeakua and One Eyed Owl like this.
  6. Rega

Rega Fapstronaut

Hello brother i am also new here let's overcome it together

Akeakua likes this.