Hi everyone, I'm back!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by StraightEdge3616, Jun 28, 2018.

1. StraightEdge3616

StraightEdge3616 Fapstronaut

Probably not a ton of people noticed but I was absent for about 2 months. I had a good streak going of about 15 days when I went on my anniversary trip in late April but broke it when I got home. So then I kind of swore off this site out of frustration. But lately my habits and addiction have been extremely bad lately so I realized I can't do it without the support of this site.

Hope everyone is doing well and feel free to move this to a better forum if it doesn't fit here.

2. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

Welcome back! I hope to see you get back on track soon and find success again :) it's a journey.

3. Max Fisher

Max Fisher Fapstronaut

You were one of the first people to like my posts! Welcome back. I came of age in the sXe hardcore scene in high school. Never bought in but had lots of friends in it and went to a bunch of shows. Big ups and good luck on rebooting!

4. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

5. StraightEdge3616

Thanks friend! Hope we can put some of our bad past instances aside and move on from them :)

6. StraightEdge3616

Wow lol, good memory! Thanks a lot man.

7. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

I honestly couldn't remember if you were someone I hated or loved. Haha I think maybe a bit of both at different times. So a fresh start sounds good to me.

8. StraightEdge3616

Yep it was a little of both, let's start off fresh :)