1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone!!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by baldore, Nov 12, 2013.

1. baldore

baldore New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, I'm here because I'm recognizing my problem. Actually, I feel very empty... simply there's no other expression to say what I feel. But I'm trying to work harder everyday to overcome this addiction. I can't pass the 3 - 4 days without PMO and I'm just tired of this situation. That's why, today I'm saying: STOP!!! I can leave this!!!! and I expect than you can help me!!! Together We're strong!!!! Good Luck for everyone.

2. JFC

JFC Fapstronaut

I've been trying to quit for a while but officially joined NoFap 3 days ago. I feel like talking to other people about this is already helping me to some degree, so welcome! Community is a marvelously good thing :)

Be realistic in shaping your goals, be patient in achieving them, and be firm in your commitment to them. You will see great results and life will be easier for you. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck to you