1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi fapstronauts!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Gurucito Rimpoche, May 24, 2017.

1. Gurucito Rimpoche

Gurucito Rimpoche Fapstronaut

Hello, im 24 from Mexico and I found this. Since I Maturbate, ive been curious about further consecuences of this activity... The jewish abstain for it and in the bahavad-gita is said that if you keep your sexual energy you become a superman, idk, so just as an experiment i stopped PMO (as you call it) for 2 months, i noticed me more creative and maybe more productive, but besides that my life seemed the same. But im not feeling good about PMO daily, something doesnt feel ok...
    Id like to know more about the consecuences of this activity either doing or leaving it.
    I feel happy to find this

2. Sounds you are a little bit curious about PMO. As you stopped it for 2 months without any problem you maybe are not addicted to P or M or O. So as an indiviual you have to find your own balance - what feels best? Most users here know they are addicted to P or M and they want to get rid of addiction. Some very different situation. For you NO PMO might be an interesting experiment, for others it's the change of their life.

3. Gurucito Rimpoche

Gurucito Rimpoche Fapstronaut

Hi Marcel, ive been doing PMO almost daily since 2009, maybe its more than curious, and i got premature eyaculation recently, that alarmed me.
    Thanks for replying