Hi from a new member!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by DraKon, Sep 25, 2018.

1. DraKon

DraKon Fapstronaut

So I'm new to the forum, but i'm current in the 18 day of no PMO. It should be more, but I had a relapse one week before that. As a metter of fact, I'm felling great and can testify that most of the improvements said here and on YouTube is true for me: felling most alive - with motivation to do things and not just lay on bed, my sleep is so much better now - I think that my insonia is gone, and I'm not so anxious anymore, but that I think is most correlated with the physical exercise routine started in the same time as no PMO.

To supply PMO, I chose to fill my needs with exercise, reading - something that was rotine in the past - philosophy, psycology and fantasy books, that are my current taste, and studing english. I'm considering start meditation too, but it's not a priority now.

Lastly but not least, it's a plesure to be part of such a magnificent comunity.

Estou bastante contente comigo mesmo e agradeço aos vários posts sobre o tema, saudações do Brasil!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Welcome here! It looks like you are on the right path, pursuing your passions. All the best to you on your journey to health! :)

DraKon likes this.
  3. DraKon

DraKon Fapstronaut