1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi guys. I failed so I start a 30 days challenge

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Antis, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Antis

Antis Fapstronaut

Hey. I am new to the community. I'm a 33 years old man. In the past I have spent happy months without P, M or even thinking about sex. "Hard mode", let's say, as I don't want to have casual sex nor relationships (until I will meet the Perfect Lady of my Dreams). Now, it's not easy these days, cause I'm having erotic dreams and fantasies. I felt it coming so I joined the forum for help and...relapsed yesterday morning. So I'm back to day one and taking the 30 days challenge for the first time as an incentive.

2. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

Welcome!! as long as you take the challenge you are making progress!, also whats the deal with your nickname

3. Antis

Antis Fapstronaut

Hi, thanks. I was sleepy in bed with my smartphone and that's the only thing I could come with.
    "False start" today. I gave myself a stupid "last time" excuse. I have changed the k9 password with an unknown one. That will also help me to stop spending time on line at night moving the nightguard limits. :|