1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, I'm Jay.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Jacob wilten, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Jacob wilten

Jacob wilten New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, I'm yay, new here. I felt it was time to create an account and be serious since I come here for quick help. I wanted to stop the urges, they're not who I am, I don't even do it for the gratification anymore, it's more of I do it when I'm bored or upset. It's become worse as that's all I think about, not sex, but the actual act of masturbating. My heart speeds up like crazy, then when I'm done, I feel sick, nauseated, and ashamed, whether it be sick towards what I just masturbated too, the feeling of failure from not abstaining, or just overall sadness. I want to use that energy to better myself and get back in shape, not be this sad sloth of a dude that can't get a relationship and can barely hold a job down. I just relapsed a few minutes ago, and I feel like I'm about to puke, I do not like this anymore and need it to stop, hopefully this site will help me stop, whether it be for very long periods, if not forever.

Jayaar likes this.
  2. Jayaar

Jayaar Fapstronaut

Hey Jacob,
    All of us are here for you, we are all in the same boat. So don't be ashamed, just read up and be prepared for a fight. If you are feeling the urge just get on here and start reading or writing. Starting a daily journal also helps. I'm new here too, look me up and post on my threads if you want to chat.